Agency Loft (“Agencyloft.com,” “our,” or “we”) respects individual privacy and values the confidence of its clients, employees, business partners, and others.
Table of Contents
II. Privacy Officer
III. Collection and Use of Personal Information
IV. Privacy Principles
V. Contact Information
For purposes of this Policy, the following definitions shall apply:
“EU” (European Union) refers to those countries that are members of the European Union.
“Personal Information” means any information or set of information received by Agency Loft that identifies or could be used to identify an individual
“Third Party” means any person that is not an employee or agent of Agency Loft.
- Privacy Officer
Agency Loft has a designated Privacy Officer responsible for our compliance with and enforcement of this policy. Agency Loft educates its employees that will be in possession of personal information concerning compliance with this policy and undertakes self-assessment to assure compliance. Questions or complaints regarding this policy and any privacy-related issue should be submitted by mail or email to the attention of Privacy Officer, at the address found at the end of this document.
III. Collection and Use of Personal Information
This policy applies to all personal information received by Agency Loft in any format including electronic, paper or verbal. Agency Loft collects and processes Personal Information from current and former employees, as well as applicants for employment, clients, and prospective clients, through its Internet websites, electronic mail, and traditional mail.
All personal information collected by Agency Loft will be used for legitimate business purposes consistent with this policy. Agency Loft will not sell or trade any of the personal information collected with Third Parties.
- Privacy Principles
- Notice: Agency Loft collects personal information for, among other reasons, human resource management such as payroll administration, filling employment positions, maintaining accurate benefits records, meeting governmental reporting requirements, security, and health and safety management.
Agency Loft also receives from clients, for the purpose of providing advertising solutions, information which may be considered personal information. This information may be received directly from the customer and or through the processing of customer invoices. The type of information received may be one or more of the following; Name, Title, Department, Email Address, Phone Numbers and Addresses. This information is used solely for the purposes of providing contracted advertising services.
Agency Loft may collect information through registration on our website, subscribing to our blog, responding to a survey or filling out a form. When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. The information collected may be used in one or more of the following ways; personalize your experience, improve our website, improve customer service, process transactions, administer a contest, promotion or survey, or to send periodic emails.
- Accountability for Onward Transfer (Transfers to Third Parties): Agency Loft does not sell trade or rent personal information to third parties, however, Agency Loft reserves the right to use third-party contractors to supplement workforce activities. Agency Loft will only disclose information to unaffiliated third parties if required by law or authorized individuals of respective clients. In the event Agency Loft uses a third party or must disclose information to a third party we will have in place a data processing agreement acknowledging that data will only be used for the intended purpose and safeguard Personal Information consistent with this Policy.
- Security: Agency Loft’s website platform maintains client information on secure servers located in secure data centers. Agency Loft will take reasonable precautions to protect client information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Client information stored on these servers is protected by firewalls restricting access and requires login ids and passwords to access the information. Agency Loft limits access to client information and data to those persons in our organization or contractor’s organization that have a specific business purpose for maintaining and processing such information and data. Any individuals who are granted access to client information will have been made aware of their responsibilities to protect the security, confidentiality, and integrity of that information and will have been provided training and instruction on how to do so.
- Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation: Agency Loft will collect only information which is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. Agency Loft will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is relevant, accurate, complete, and current, to its intended use.
- Access: Employees or former employees seeking access to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data may do so by contacting Agency Loft.
- Recourse, Enforcement and Liability: Agency Loft on a regular basis conducts audits of its security and privacy practices to verify adherence to this Policy. Any employee that we determine is in violation of this Policy will be subject to disciplinary action as appropriate.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to Agency Loft’s Privacy Officer. Agency Loft will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding this policy directly with the individual. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Agency Loft, please file a complaint by visiting https://www.agencyloft.com/contact-us/.
Further Agency Loft is subject to the investigative and enforcement authority of the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Contact Information
Attn: Privacy Officer
10640 Aviary Drive
Johns Creek, GA 30022