Advertising and marketing agencies come in all shapes and sizes. Often, an organization in search of a new agency will be searching for a specific type of discipline within the agency they’re looking for. Below is a list of the most common types of agencies.
Simply click on the marketing agency type, to pull up the list of matching agencies:
- A digital agency is a business that delivers marketing services and the creative and technical development of internet based work products.
- A creative agency combines strategy, design, marketing, and digital services to create content that satisfies the problems, needs or goals of a client.
- While traditional advertising agencies often include many of the other services, they typically focus on Advertising and Strategy.
- A search engine optimization (SEO)agency helps organizations to affect the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results.
- A social media agency utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. They produce content and strategies that help broaden customer reach.
- A web design agency typically has many skills and disciplines to support the production and maintenance of websites. These skills include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization.
- A strategic marketing agency helps organizations better understand where, when and how to compete – aiding in the development of the overall marketing plan.
- A broadcast advertising agency supports the development of commercials aired on either television or radio, which are typical called spots. It’s also known as on-air advertising.